electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
zenith projection pv5236mk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goodwin1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: zenith projection pv5236mk Reply with quote

after replacing flyback,drive transistor ,diode,2sk1532,fuse,i now have picture but no convergence.any help where proble could be thanks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: convergence problem Reply with quote

If this is that model which has a convergence module to the side ??????
check the 1 ohlm resistors, and if that does not help change the STk's.
Rafaellodileone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: I Need help Reply with quote

I need help in getting a repair manual for a 1994 Zenith projection t.v. model PV5263Rk
No power coming on but before that, the video and video games was the only thing working, then the hole thing quit.
Can someone tellme wht i need to look for, what steps to fallow to find the reason. Please helme Thanks
My e-mail is [email protected], Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия