electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony Plasma PFM42-V1 with double vision

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tboneil24

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Sony Plasma PFM42-V1 with double vision Reply with quote

Just had a flood in my house and my semi finished theater room was wrecked. After cleaning everything up I was happy to sit in front of my 42" Sony which is upstairs and unharmed. Was working fine. Went out for a bite to eat got home and the picture is coming up duplicate. Just like this one on ebay.

h**p://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140147924896&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

Looks like it's stuck in PAL mode, but not sure. Controller is not used for this tv so I did not accidently change a setting. If anyone can give me advice I'd greatly appreciate it.
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1-761-811-11 MOUNTED CIRCUIT BOARD, A

This is the main board. I would suspect it for a signal issue. List price $726.
Ouch!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply. I may just be better off buying something new then. I only paid like $800 for the entire tv 3 years ago. Are you pretty positive its not a quick fix? Once again thanks for the reply.
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All board level repair. Mad
There's some company saying they will fix any board for $99.
If I can find the site I'll froward it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия