electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
sony trinitron
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimski

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: sony trinitron Reply with quote

My sony is dying please help I got the 5 blink code akb circuit. It works sometimes then sometimes shuts down with sound blinks 5 times then turns back on. It seems to only happen when a bright comercial comes up turns bright then goes down. Where should i look to fix the problem inside the set. Embarassed
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take the back off the set and turn the screen control down on the flyback.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply tried that but it still does it when a certain part of a comercial suddenly gets brighter it goes into akb. any other suggestions
minnie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats the model?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello it is a #kv27fs100 sony trinitron. Weird stuff going on it will play normal then when a certain part of a comercial comes on it gets a little brighter then goes into akb blinking 5 times then when it blinks 3 or 4 sets of 5 times it restarts normal then when a comercial gets brighter or a tv show does it again. minnie thanks for youre help apreciate it.
Frank

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check D503,C672.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A comercial does not get brighter on my TV or your TV but the sound is increased by 3DB they wants to hear the BS what you see is the result of your TV miss behaving period . the cuase can be the vco getting out of range, power supply . i put my money on the power supply

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol The comecial gets brighter then tv goes into akb sound is perfect even when it goes into akb Rolling Eyes
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put up color bars on the screen and what are the voltages for KR KG KB on the crt board?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok will do. thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия