electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Magnavox 37MF321D repair question
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
angelat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Magnavox 37MF321D repair question Reply with quote

We have a MAgnavox 37MF321D. Yesterday morning it wouldn't turn on. The past couple of days the monitor flashed a couple of times before staying on. Now it's just dead.

We checked all of the capacitors but they all looked fine. We did happen to see that on the Scaler Board in slot 7003 there is a "circuit" that is burnt out. Is it possible to change this ourselves? If not, can a repairman do the job, or is it un-repairable? Since the circuit is burnt out it is hard to see the number on it. Is there any way to find out the part number? Thanks in advance.

By the way, I do have two pictures, but I'm not sure yet how to post here. If I can figure it out, I'll post them. [/img]
angelat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, here is a link to the photos on photobucket.
I hope someone can offer some help...thanks!

http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/ateliha/TV/
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Search for the whole board (and even obtaining that - no guarantees). Numbers will be silk-screened on the board. Cool
Dan the Tv man

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: 37mf321d/37 Reply with quote

Ive got a main board(scaler) Ill sell you for $100 plus flat rate postal shipping.They cost$350 new.
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

angelat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: 37mf321d/37 Reply with quote

Dan the Tv man wrote:
Ive got a main board(scaler) Ill sell you for $100 plus flat rate postal shipping.They cost$350 new.

Is this guaranteed to work? do you have a photo of this board?
Dan the TV man

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: cba scaler board-313815866721 Reply with quote

Yes it is guaranteed,the board I have is in the tv at the moment.If you want to see what it looks like go to the Partstore website,hit philips brand.Then type in the tv model number37MF321D/37 it will give you a list of parts with pictures.CBA scaler board#313815866721.This tv works with a power supply in it,which I dont have.You can call me at 12567792263.
Dan the Tv man

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: 37MF321D/37 Reply with quote

Oh I forgot to say my tv is a magnavox 37MF321D/37 which is the same tv as a Philips 37MF321D/37.The parts are interchangable.
Dan the Tv man

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason I wanted you to look up tthe philips board is because I have no way to put pictures on the internet.I will guarantee this board for 90 days.I can send you photos of the tv and board if you will call the above phone number.In fact Ill sell you the whole tv for $250.And it will cost over $100 to ship it UPS.
angelat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan,
My husband is willing to offer $50 for the board paying via Paypal. If this is acceptable, please let me know and I will have him call you.
Thanks,
Angela
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия