electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sansui G-8000 no sound from speakers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steveonmars

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Sansui G-8000 no sound from speakers Reply with quote

Hi,
I picked up a Sansui G-8000. It powers on OK and when I turn the tuner dial the meter moves like it's tuning in a radio station but I get no sound out of the speakers. No hiss, nothing at all.

Any help on what to look for or test.

I'm a beginner who's done minor repairs so please make it simple if you can so I understand without having to ask a lot of questions.

I did download and print the manual from this website so I have that if it helps.

Thank you,
Steve
steveonmars

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to add that this is a stereo receiver. I didn't make that clear in my first post.

Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия