electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
technic cd changer SL-MC59

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tazemup

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: technic cd changer SL-MC59 Reply with quote

Helppppp

I have a mulitple CD changer (60) and now the cd is stuck and I can not retrieve it from the player. I have little to no knowledge on this matter, can someone please advise me on how to unlock it. The eject button inside the door is not working and all it flashes whenever I turn it on is "TAKE OUT". Can anyone give me some advise on this. It got stuck when I was pushing the disc skip button. Please some one come to my aide, I can't let my son know that I jammed his cd player......!

Tazemup
THE GREAT OZ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: CD PLAYER THAT JAMS YOU UP Reply with quote

HELLO, This a model that almost allways will jamb if moved during it's operation. There is an arm that is used to tip the disc up into the play posistion, and it will get caught bettween two slots. Sometimes it is caused by the sensor device not stopping the sled in the proper posistion and sometimes it is caused by slight bends in the plastic arm due to humidity conditons. Plastic components (cheep to make, stupid in terms of last ability.) So you must remove the transport mecha to dislodge the disc. Not quite an easy task. Remove the cover and you will see the changer device. Good luck OZ [email protected] Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия