electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
faulty fujitsu monitor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bertboye

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: faulty fujitsu monitor Reply with quote

i have a fujitsu siemens 900P computer monitor when I switch it on the screen comes on for an interval of a second then the screen goes black. the power led stays lit when it does this. when i switch the monitor off then on the screen comes back on then off in exactly a second. is this a major problem and how would it be fixed any help appreciated
bbp12

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have aproblem major which you are unlikely to fix- find an experienced repairer.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is an LCD monitor ?
niv16

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: faulty fujitsu monitor Reply with quote

I have exactly the same monitor and exactly the same problem. It seems to be an issue with the connectors in the cable, because sometimes when you wiggle the cable around at the back of the PC, the picture stays on a bit longer. However, as the cable goes into the monitor at the back, I'm unable to replace it. I hope you have warranty (I don't) - use it.
jus004

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: faulty fujitsu monitor Reply with quote

check the tube base board(on the neck of the tube) for dry contacts. you may have to remove the metal shielding first to check. Be careful not to put too much pressure on the socket as the tube neck can crack very easily. Hope this will help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия