electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Bush WS6671SIL - Power up/Display problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoopy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Bush WS6671SIL - Power up/Display problems Reply with quote

Hi there , new poster here on this Forum.

I have a Bush WS6671SIL 28" CRT that has served me well up until I came home from holiday and would not power up from stand-by( The red light would go green but would go dtraight back to red).
I left it in standby overnight and my wife managed to get it powered up the next day just by pressing it ON (came off standby).

We have left it on ever since and it's been ok but decided to try it off/on again.It was ok powering off then on straight away but left it for a while and trying to get it off standby now results in power up ok but strange noise coming from tv and picture flashing on and off and sometimes the screen only shows half the picture?

I have no experience with working on household appliances but work as an electronic tech in the semiconductor industry and want to have a go at trying to fix the TV before shelling out on a repair guy.

Many thanks to ayone who thinks they might have an idea what the cause might be , all the best.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия