electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
faulty Tektronix TDS460 4 ch oscilloscope

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RLevi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: faulty Tektronix TDS460 4 ch oscilloscope Reply with quote

Hi.
Got a TDS 460 oscilloscope with a faulty Acquisition board.
I found U138 burned beyond possibility to recognize the text marked on it.
The IC position is at the fan side below J8.
will appreciate if someone can tell me what is the name of this IC so I can replace it.
Is there any place I can get full schematic of this oscilloscope?
jijubar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Tek TDS460 Reply with quote

It's the same as U136 5 chips toward the back of the scope. Any luck finding a service manual? I too have the same scope. Mine won't boot. The lights are on but nobody's home!
fito46

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Tek TDS460 Reply with quote

jijubar wrote:
It's the same as U136 5 chips toward the back of the scope. Any luck finding a service manual? I too have the same scope. Mine won't boot. The lights are on but nobody's home!

I too have the same scope with a damage in power supply. Anyone have a service manual? Please contact [email protected]. Thanks.
user

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: Tektronix TDS460 Reply with quote

Hi,
i just found the Tektronix TDS460 service manual.
If UR still interested, i can uploaded 4U.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: Tektronix TDS460 Reply with quote

user wrote:
Hi,

hi I'm interested in the service manual if you can upload it that would be great.

Thanks

my email address : [email protected]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:34 am    Post subject: Re: Tektronix TDS460 Reply with quote

user wrote:
Hi,

hi I'm interested in the service manual if you can upload it that would be great.

Thanks

my email address : [email protected]
jts1957

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://elektrotanya.com/?q=showresult&what=TDS460&kategoria=&kat2=schematics
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия