electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Hitachi C57-WD8000 Troubles
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carreirolt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Hitachi C57-WD8000 Troubles Reply with quote

Hey all!

I'm having a problem with a Hitachi C57-WD8000. I bought it while I was stationed in Germany and now I'm kind of at a loss. It seems as though I'm the only one in the world with this TV.

It just turned a year old the other month. I went to turn it on and everything in it clicked on like normal. I received audio, but no video. I pulled off the back and got to Googling for the solution. None of the lamps or guns are turning on. I have a light on the Deflection P.W.B. board that comes on and a light on the board with all the A/V connections that comes on. All the lights on the front of the TV come on as well.

I checked 3 fuses that I could find. They all were the kind that look like car fuses. 2 were on the Power P.W.B. and 1 was on the Deflection P.W.B. All 3 were good. The panel that covers the back of the TV mentions a 4th fuse (F902) that I couldn't find.

Am I going down the right direction with the fuses? Should I still hunt for the F902 fuse, and if so, where would it be? Is there anything else I could test or just flat out replace?

Thanks in advance everyone!
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm downloading the service manual. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it back in to reset the micro?
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know how to trouble shoot?
carreirolt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've unplugged and plugged it back in many times in hopes to reset it. Even left it unplugged for a while and tried again with no luck.

I'm not familiar with troubleshooting the circuitry of TV's. I am, however, very technically inclined. So, with a little bit of guidance, I should be fine.
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Working on it. PM me. I'll need a email address.
carreirolt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minnie: Just curious if you got my last PM.
minnie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you get an email yet??? I sent it.
carreirolt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Diagnosed and Flyback Reply with quote

Hey all!

Okay, I got the problem diagnosed by a technician. It was determined that when a soldered fuse blew, it shorted out the flyback.

The company got in touch with Hitachi and they have to replace the whole Power board. So they're saying it'll be like $150 for the board.

What I'm figuring is that Hitachi told them that they couldn't get the Flyback so we'll have to order the whole board. I'm waiting on the guy to call back and tell me the whole story.

I'm curious if someone has the service manual (minnie I think d/l'ed it last time) and could tell me the part # for the flyback.

I'm also wondering if anyone know where I could pick one up at. I found a couple of sites the sold flybacks for Hitachi's, I just don't know what the correct part # is.

Any help would be appreciated!
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BW03171
It's available.
Deflection board JT25365A
ONYII

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: HITACHI C57-WD8000 Reply with quote

I WANT TO BUY THE C57-WD8000, PLEASE ADVICE . IT IS GOING FOR LIKE LESS THAN 1/4 THE ORIGINAL PRICE .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия