electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Tuner SH-2294VO (inside Denon DRA-295 AMP)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lexios

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Tuner SH-2294VO (inside Denon DRA-295 AMP) Reply with quote

Hello all,

my DENON amp, is not tuning right (from the date it was bought). This is what it does:

1. I tune in to a station. The freq. is right and locks.
2. It tunes in Stereo
3. Then, as I am listening to the music, when there is bass music or voice, the Stereo indicator blinks to the rhythm of the bass. Also, the RDS inidcator is blinking to the same rhythm. The audio is very annoying, going stereo-mono to this rhythm! I have tried with stations all the way from 87,5MHz to 108MHz. The problem remains...

The tuner, a Shen Zhen SH-2294VO is very complicated for me. It has lots of trimmers and I don't know which to try to fix this weird problem.

I am uploading 2 pictures of it... If you can point me to the right knob/trimmer, I would be grateful!

lexios

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Solution Found! Reply with quote

I found the right one! I am posting a picture for others to see...
This is from the official Service Manual that I found. If you have a Signal Generator for 90Mhz and an oscilloscope you can make it perfect. Otherwise, make it like I did, by listening to it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия