electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
[b]SONY TV MDL# KV-27HFR Trinitron - No Picture after 45 Sec
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
webfly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi madmatt2024, how are you doing?

I am back again. wow! you've give me a nice picture illustration, i appreciate it. Now my concept about the plug with CRT is clear. I am going to buy a digital camera soon & then i will post pics understand issues more correctly. But, before that, i have to fix the TV issue 1st.

I tender my gratitude to every crue member in the list & thanks madmatt2024 for promptly replying.

Going to fix my TV by week end.. utill then Bye..
webfly
webfly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did the same troubleshooting as guided by many ppl above. It worked. It was absolutely dry soldering at heater (which I call electronic gun in lay-man term). I removed heater plug which is soldered on a small rectangular cirsuit plate & resoldered all 708 joints. Now pitcture is clear and constant... thanks alot... bye.
webfly
aslmalik

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: pin connections of flyback transformer Reply with quote

webfly wrote:
Thanks teams for guidence. Just out of curiosity, somebody told me that black coloured trasformer (sylinderical shape) - a very thick wire stretching out from it and connecting to picture tube body with a rubber covering. So called, "FlyBack" transformer, has a huge amout of elctricity, enough for harmful shock to humans, if touched with bare hands. Is my conception correct? If yes, pls help, what precautions to take while testing or soldering such a nasty daemon....

Regards,
Webfly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия