electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Activate VCR record

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Panny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Activate VCR record Reply with quote

Anyone suggest a way of activating record on a VCR via scart. I have old Pana NV-F77 which I want to hook up to a PIR camera. When PIR is activated, say for 1 minute, VCR will record camera image.

Thanks.
gary

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cant easily be done, would involve building a circuit that would remotely activate the record and stop buttons on the drop down panel including a time delay to record for one minute, would be a good project for somebody who is interested in design projects and with a lot of time, easier to get a capture card and security prog for your pc.
Panny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Gary. I think I'll go down the PC route.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello there,do you have the instructions to the panasonic nv-f77?
I would be willing to pay for a photocopy of them,ive been trying for a long time to get hold of them as it is a complex vcr!!I dont mind paying a reasonble price.Please get in touch with me and let me know either way,kindest regards and many thanks-Paul Todd.Please reach me at address below!

[email protected]
todd198126

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: nv-f77 Reply with quote

Hi there! Very Happy
I sure would appreciate you getting in touch and letting me know either way Panny,or anyone else who thinks they can help Embarassed
The vcr's pretty much useless without them and i cant get hold of them of panasonic Embarassed
I would pay a reasonable ammount if you could photo copy me yours please!I also have a copy of panasonic m10 camcorder instructions you could have into the bargain!/if you can help or the intrest you.
Razz
please get back to me at-
[email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия