electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
mpf122 mosfet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maynardb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: mpf122 mosfet Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm new to the forum, and am trying to find a data sheet for this mosfet that's in a piece of test equipment that I'm trying to repair. It's a two gate N channel in a TO-252 case. I only found one site on the net that had it, and they want around $20.00 with shipping [no data sheet], so I'm investigating whether or not I can find a cheaper substitute, or can I use two mpf102's instead. They're cheap and readily available at Rat Shack. If anyone has info on this mosfet, or knows of a sub that'll work, or if I can even put two together or not ,please respond.
Thanks,
Bruce
vtech

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To answer your question, No you can not use two instead of a single dual gate. Purpose of a dual gate is to be able to control the same device with different signals. Not sure of any direct sub. may want to search here and compare the specs or google it
http://store.americanmicrosemiconductor.com/mpf122.html

specs from Motorola

MPF122
Motorola, Inc. :: N-Channel, Dual-Gate Tetrode MOSFET
Specsheet / Datasheet

V(BR)DSS (V)=25
I(D) Abs. Drain Current (A)=30m
Absolute Max. Power Diss. (W)=500m
I(DSS) Min. (A)=20m
I(GSS) Max. (A)=20n
g(fs) Min. (S) Trans. conduct.=8.0m
g(fs) Max, (S) Trans. conduct,=18m
@V(DS) (V) (Test Condition)=15
C(iss) Max. (F)=7.0p
Status=Discontinued
Package=DIP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия