electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Convergance IC Sub

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bcorson

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Convergance IC Sub Reply with quote

Hello, My question is: is a STK492 xxx ever used in place of a STK392 xxx I'am looking for an equal to the STK392 120 (philips)I know a 110 can be replaced with a 180 etc. I'am asking because I have a bunch of ICs but they are(Sanyo) 492-250,210 etc. I have a set of STK392-570 but I think they are for a Mits.My problem is the tv comes on,the high voltage is ok because the tubes all light. I don't have a menu or video at all.The screen flickers when you change channels etc.I wonder if Convergance ICs will cause this. They are original 7years old.This is a 64inch Philips HDRPTV. Any info will be appreciated.
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Model #?
bcorson

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Model # (sorry) Reply with quote

Sorry about that, it is a Philips 64pp9751. Thanks
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STK392-180's should be fine, STK394-160 is also a sub.
bcorson

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: STK-180 Reply with quote

Thank you for the fast reply. I have a 2nd Philips that is not the same model, but is similar as far as the boards go. I tried a set of 180s in it(it also used the STK120) and it made the set shut down about 15 seconds after start. Maybe the 180s that I used were crap right out of the box. I guess I thought they were not the same and would not work. Do you think another try with the 180s would work, as well as help my original problem? (I have electronics skill, so I know my soldering was not a factor when I tried the 180s). Your help is always appreciated. Thanks again.
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

110's are 11 watt, 150's are 15 watts, 180's are 18 watt. 180's should be fine unless the Chinese knock offs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия