electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Help with Sony KV-32S20 - Rejuvenating Picture Tube

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mallik

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Help with Sony KV-32S20 - Rejuvenating Picture Tube Reply with quote

Hi, I have a Sony KV-32S20 that seems to have a problem with the picture tube. It has that problem where it blinks when you first turn on the TV and it continues for a little while. It's like it has to warm up and once it's warm the blinking stops. From what I have read it seems like it's a weak picture tube.

Now, I was able to get my hands on a Sencore Beam Builder CR-70, which apparently can possibly "restore" the tube. If this is true, is it something I might possibly be able to do myself? If so, can anybody guide me in the process of how I might go about doing it. Please, any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия