electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
replacement ysus boards mix'n'match?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gib123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: replacement ysus boards mix'n'match? Reply with quote

just a quick question, i have a hitachi 42pd3200 and have heard that i can use the ysus boards from LG plasmas as replacements. the model number of the screen(behind back cover in corner) is PDP42V7 and as the replacement repair kits for the hitachi are over 300 pounds but the replacemnt kits for the LG are only 80 pounds i was wondering if i could just replace the zsus and ysus boards from that kit. also, the cntrl board from theLG doesnt fit my screen so would i have to buy a hitachi cntrl board seperate or just try the y and z boards and see what happens??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия