electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
dark picture

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony Frey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: dark picture Reply with quote

i vave a very dark picture on my tv. there is an adjustment on the board but it is turned up all the way. the brightness menu setting is also set up all the way, butr the screen is still very dark. is there a way ti brighten it up
fongs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Your CRT and/ or FBT maybe getting old. Have u tried adjusting the FBT? There's a pot (usually) marked as "Screen". Try turning that up...

Good luck! Laughing
tony frey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: dark picture Reply with quote

i tried the pot marked screen with no help. i was told that you can wrap a few turns of 18 GA wire around the FBT and that will brighten up the screen. does anyone know if this will work. and if it will how do i do it. where do i connect this wire to???
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия