electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony CMT-CP101
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nibbos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

many thanks

Nibbos
angeloformica

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: messagio Reply with quote

[quote="Anonymous"]Hi all,

I want say you TANKS, because I fix the same problem that you had
just following your suggestions.
Angelo Formica, from palermo italy
[email protected]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same problem Low Volume on CMT-CP101. Read one of the solutions and thought that is stupid cannot possible work BUT it HAS. Worth a try as is a NO COST solution. Put player into CD mode and then press PAUSE button and leave for a couple of hours. Why it works I have no idea but it has. Hope you get the same success. Peter.
dark_rain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: MD inputs Reply with quote

For all those interested MD input is controlled by q310, which is a krc103.
Dann-o

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Fixed Stereo Reply with quote

Just want to thank bluerobboman for his advice.

Had the same problem with my CMT-CP101. Ordered the KRC103S from visionaid, swapped it out with Q330 and am now catching up with favourite tunes after a prolonged separation!

It was an easy job and for only 8 quid I'd recommend anyone with the same problem to give it a go.
yo3hjv

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: No audio Reply with quote

I just changed the jumper and all is fine now!!! No need to change the Q330.
qwx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

Hi all, thx very much. I rang up the local Sony part supplier and bought KRC103S (costing less than AUD 5). Also got 470Ohm resistor from an electrical shop. Got them changed, and worked perfect!

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Who needs mute? Remove and Short-Circuit Q330! Reply with quote

I do not need mute. And I do not have a replacement for Q330. So I short-circuited pin 1 and 2. It works!

Pin 2 is that one, which shows up, pin 1 is the right one of the two who show down.

Regards
P
stefe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: KRC103s Reply with quote

Sid, Im under the impression that "the toon" means Newcastle upon tyne, UK, and if it does, do you have any more KRC103s' or the DTC124EK's?

Im happy to collect, Thanks Stefe,

Also, failing that, can the French guy, post a pic, and which les of the transistor to soldier? Thanks
pasty lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off thanks eveyrone great advice, I've somehow managed to short circuit this transistor and now the system will not power anything other than the display, the cd will not spin up the LED's will not light up etc any idea anyone if there s a fuse I've blown
Regards
Jason
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия