electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
AKAI PT4299HD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ticoman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: AKAI PT4299HD Reply with quote

Hi guys......I need your help. I have an Akai projection TV model PT4299HD and I believe the chassis number is PT90A. I believe the unit is going into shutdown or protection mode based on what it's doing.

The problem started with the BLUE convergence off on the right side of the picture, then blue started flashing and then it developed a pincusion problem (bowed at the top and bottom of the BLUE picture). Shortly after that the set went out, no audio or video, the LED in front of the unit next to the power buttom blinks. If there is anything good about all this is that I still have high voltage and the fillaments in ALL three tubes are on.

I was wondering if someone here has seen this problem and if so, could someone share with me how the unit was fixed, what components need to be replaced, etc.

Thanks to all in advance....
cory

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: dead tv Reply with quote

this is a samsung chassis and it probably has covergence ics on small pcb on frame above main pcbs.if you unplug red power plug on this small convergence pcb and set comes on but with no convergence. you need to replace ics(stk 394-040) and check all 3.9 ohm resistors.probably 2 will be open.
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also on this, if it's not Samsung, it's Chinese. These are a bitch. There should be a board on the right side of the set, this is your power supply board. Mounted on the side, not bottom. You have to remove it and check all your pico fuses.
Eman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:34 am    Post subject: Akai 42 replacement lamp PT4299HD Reply with quote

Could anyone telll me what type of replacement lamp I need to get for the Akai PT4299HD model?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия