electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony KV-21CL10B - standby led flashes twice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Sony KV-21CL10B - standby led flashes twice Reply with quote

hey,

About 4 years ago i bought this tv, the Sony KV-21CL10B, and a week ago it suddenly stopped working. The only thing it does right now when i try to power it on is flash its standby led twice.

I've looked up the error code on the internet, but the only thing i came across was the general explanation of what 2 blinks means:
Quote:
B+ over current protection (OCP), unit goes to the standby mode then displays the 2 blink fault. Could be a short in the power supply of any of the circuits.

I'm not very familiar with electronical components and such, so my question to you is whether you can narrow down the problem for me and explain the above message a bit or point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance, Gero
gary

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

check q533 for short circuit, if it is replace it with a genuine item, copies are not reliable, and replace the line output transformer, it may also have damaged components in the e-w stage and abl circuit, also not unusual for line output transformer failure to kill the micro in these sets.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия