electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
JVC TV mod#AV-27F702

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: JVC TV mod#AV-27F702 Reply with quote

HELLO ALL,I DONT REMEMBER WHO IT WAS BUT SOMEONE HERE TOLD ME TO REPLACE THE VERTICAL IC LA-7841 TO GET THE SET GOING AGAIN.I HAVE BEEN IN FLORIDA FOR THE HOLLIDAYS AND NOW I NEED TO GET THIS SET DONE.WHAT I NEED TO KNOW IS DO I NEED TO CHECK ANY CAPS IN THE SET YES OR NO BEFORE I FIRE IT UP??????.PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT THIS A.S.A.P.I DONT WANT TO REPLACE SOMETHING AND HAVE IT GO ON ME.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAP LOCK = RUDE.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: jvc av-27f702 Reply with quote

maybe i'm missing something. caplock=rude,you want to explaine??????.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия