electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
defective software for 6600

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
enzo_locator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:38 am    Post subject: defective software for 6600 Reply with quote

hi!
i would like to post a question regarding my nokia 6600,,im having a hard time looking for the problem of my unit..My units does open upon rebooting,,but the screen flashes the word phone start up failure,contact retailer.I had it brought to a many technician,,most of them have different accessment...i tried reprogamming the unit but it does not work..they say its the flash ic,some says its the UEM..I CAN YOU GIVE ME AN HONEST ANSWER PLS...HELP ME..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
you must format user area.
press green buton + * + 3 to format,whihtowt mmc and sim card

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try to flash it using twister flasher/ufs3/prodigy/neelix3/pbb or whatever box u choose.

if still in contact retailer, then u have hardware fault.

in ur service equiptment, u can make "startup self tests" to see which is the cause. i know for sure prodigy and pbb have this feature.

if you dont run these test then u can proceed anyway.

u must reheat your flash IC with hot air and good flux.

while you have the phone open, it wont hurt you to reflow UEM and UPP also.

i thikn, your phone will now work.

unless, you manage to get him switched on, and imei is corrupt (imei show as ???????????????). in this case, use twister to get ask file then send to twister support for calculate to rpl. write to phone and u are ok. maybe u must change UEM but i think just get rpl will solve.

ok good luck. if u r in uk and still dont get him fixed contact me on mail i do it for u.

[email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия