electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
need schematic for sony str d990 A/V receiver.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abilyk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:41 am    Post subject: need schematic for sony str d990 A/V receiver. Reply with quote

Hi everyone!! I'm looking for schematics for a sony STR D990 audio video receiver. If anyone can help me please reply to this. I am at [email protected]

Thanks,
Al

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eserviceinfo.com/downloadsm/43454/SONY_STR-D990.html
jts1957

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the record for the longest time between initial post and first (serious/valid) reply Question
vtech

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure of the record but since it was started sometimes back in 2004, anything around that time can be considered as a record. Wink
Majority of the time though, it is simply a reply to some sort of a search without even looking at the original posting dates.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened to better late than never? I looked at the posting date. It was replied on purpose in case someone else does a search by model and finds this post. Now the searcher will find the service manual. Especially if you search by google and it points you to this post. I did a search for sony then went to the oldest record with zero replies. I love holding the world record though. Hoepfully the guy threw the unit out by now. I think I will continue this trend and supply service manuals.
jts1957

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever floats your boat...
vtech

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
What happened to better late than never? I looked at the posting date. It was replied on purpose in case someone else does a search by model and finds this post. Now the searcher will find the service manual. Especially if you search by google and it points you to this post. I did a search for sony then went to the oldest record with zero replies. I love holding the world record though. Hoepfully the guy threw the unit out by now. I think I will continue this trend and supply service manuals.

Nothing wrong with that, anyone with anything useful to help out is always a plus, especially to a fellow repairman.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия