electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Missing RF Remote - Motoorized Plasma Tv Lift

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JanFan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Missing RF Remote - Motoorized Plasma Tv Lift Reply with quote

Hi All,
Does anyone know of such a way to program a wireless RF remote to control a Motorized Plasma/LCD TV lift (pop up cabinet). The lift has a control box with a remote control programming button (red led light blinks continuously when button is held for a few secs), and what looks like a slim speaker wire that might be an antenna of some sort. The manufacturer of the tv lift is unknown. The only features the remote would need are up & down. I don't think an IR remote would work because there is no "eye" visible when the top of the cabinet is closed.

I have a pre-programmed RF remote that controls a motorized projection screen, and I would like to use something similar for the TV cabinet.

Thanks in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия