electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Supply Digital products

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
agoodic250

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:37 am    Post subject: Supply Digital products Reply with quote

Our comapny is mainly of digital products legitimate online store>We can supply Set top

box,Twin Sim card for celluars,Flash memmory card,Solar emergency charger,Iphone OEM,Mp3 Mp4

player,HDD player,Car DVD player,Notebook portable DVD Driver,Portable DVD player,Notebook

AC adaptor,USB game pad,Car LCD monitor and so on.
Agoodic has cooperated with tens of close factories, so the price that we offer to the

consumer is directly from the Chinese Factory.

WE are looking for act as an agent from different countries,IF you are interested in

this,Contact me and asked the details.
MY email:[email protected]
My MSN :[email protected]
MY site :www.agoodic.com
WElCOME VISITE our SITE:www.agoodic.com
SCAMALERT

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: SCAMALERT Reply with quote

Another Chinese company scam
agoodic250

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:26 am    Post subject: how to avoid the fraud from internet Reply with quote

We think most of people in the world are honest and law-abiding, so buying from internet is becoming the best way to save money.
we recommend you a article about how to avoid the fraud from internet, http://www.agoodic.com/bbs/forum_posts.asp?TID=242&PN=1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия