electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
HP LCD Monitor 1530 Green pwr light no Display
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jts1957

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LVDS cable, Backlights, Keyboard, VGA cable all plug in, and the scaler & power supply/inverter boards plug together.
EVERYTHING else requires "unsoldering and resoldering." Rolling Eyes
rlfksa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: HP1530 monitor no display Reply with quote

When I see some of the solutions suggested for no display problem on HP1530 monitor life changing pico fuse, I checked the pico fuse and found it not open and seems ok. Do i still need to replace it? If not what are the other causes of this problem. Before my monitor goes blank, it has previous problems like frequently flashing of the monitor Menu.

Please help. Thanks
jts1957

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If fuse is OK - don't change it. Are Raw B-Plus, 5 and 13 volt supplies present? Could also be bad scaler board (no back lite ON signal).
blindghost

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: samsung 2232 BW LCD also has power but no display Reply with quote

jts1957 wrote:
If fuse is OK - don't change it. Are Raw B-Plus, 5 and 13 volt supplies present? Could also be bad scaler board (no back lite ON signal).

Please any advice for samsung 2232 BW LCD! Thanks
[email protected]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:37 pm    Post subject: it worked even in samsung syncmaster 740N Reply with quote

Very Happy
Had the same problem with samsung syncmaster 740N LCD. It had 3 820uf 25V capacitors which had been blown and the fuse was also blown. Replaced them and it worked. Actually it carries the 13v line to the inverter section
zerge

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:07 pm    Post subject: hp 1530 blackscreen and green light Reply with quote

I also had the same problem, guys do you have any video tutorial how to that? to replace/repair it... it will great help for me, because im not a techie person... tnx guys
roytech9

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Guys. I Had The same Issue , But all Is Solved Now. Kinda Late For This Post , but anyways.

For Guys With Screen Cutting Off after Like 3 Seconds and So On. Check The Circuit Board For Cold Solder and Apply Fresh Solder as This Is a Kinda Old Monitor. Also I Have Changed The Optocoupler Also. and All Works Great.

Optocoupler http://octopart.com/fod817a-fairchild%2Bsemiconductor-704403

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия