electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Samsung TXN3271HFX TV Blows 5 Amp A/C Fuse instantly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary Kirkland

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:31 am    Post subject: Samsung TXN3271HFX TV Blows 5 Amp A/C Fuse instantly Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes I'm having a problem with a Samsung TXN3271HFX TV Set.As soon as it's plugged in, the 5 Amp primary A/C Fuse blows.I have been told that this set has a problem with the Degaussing Thermistor shorting out, and to put a 100 watt Light across the Fuse for a dead short bright light test, and to disconnect the Degausser Plug if the Bulb does glow brightly to narrow it down to the Thermistor. I removed the Thermistor, and measured it, at 1.5 Ohms, as it should. It's encased in Plastic, so I can't do the Heat-open Test.I removed the Flyback, and tested it with a Flyback "Ringer" Tester, and it's OK, as is the Horiz out Transistor.And the Voltage Regulator doesn't have any dead shorts betwen any of the Pins, out of Circuit.I have the Chassis out of the Set, with me, and when I put it back in the TV, I've got to do it in front of several People, and it's a huge heavy Cabinet, and I'd like to be able to know with some level of confidence that I've got this fixed, when I put the Chassis back in (The Cabinet is at their House) and power it up.Does anyone know of any other problems with this Samsung Chassis that I should check out ? Thanks ! Gary
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Common problem. Replace the degaussing thermistor and you should be fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия