electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
a problem in my 20gx8550/59r

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thefixer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: a problem in my 20gx8550/59r Reply with quote

hello every body !i have philips model 20gx8550/59r. I lost its eeprom,so I replaced with new one,of course load it with its appropriete dump.But i have always a message on the screen"Anubis -SAFHV 2.1 ADR235 DAT255"especially when turned off by its main button.any to help me how to this.thanks in advance
Alanang2007

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, what is your original eeprom nos. you' to download the software.....I might have it.
thefixer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI !the original eeprom is 24c04.I replaced the same regardless of other number such as 24C04XX...is this can make the problem?
ivan

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: j Reply with quote

Hi . I need the data sheet for 20GX8550/58R. Can anyone help me?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия