electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Onida color TV has some problem.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prasanna

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:03 pm    Post subject: plz send me onida 29 marvel horizantle circuit Reply with quote

plz send me onida 29 marvel horizantle circuit daigram plz sir my email id is [email protected]
aulakh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: plz send me onida 29 marvel horizantle circuit Reply with quote

plz send me onida 29 marvel horizantle circuit daigram plz sir my email id is [email protected]
Abhishek

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:09 am    Post subject: ONIDA KY bass not increasing more than 45 Reply with quote

Ayyanar wrote:
How to increase the KY bass level. In our TV the KY Bass level is just 45 and it is not increasing at all . Tell me how to increase it.

Even i had d same prob...press DISP and VSM key at d same time....a menu appears....Use down arrow key and enter TRIM-MAX it wil be set to 45,increase it to 63 by pressing right arrow key....the prob wil be solved...
P. Bala Murugan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: Onida color TV has screen problem. Reply with quote

the onida tv sreen is big in screen not fit the screen .It's sound is there but no picture is there. please suggest me something to how to repaire it. I think EHT is not making.
Send me email at below given address,
[email protected]
[email protected][/quote][color=black][/color]
umesh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:50 am    Post subject: picture pb sound ok Reply with quote

i have been charged rs 1200 for changing ic to solve my pb of picture pb sound ok of onida black 21.
is this amount charged ok or extrobitant???
balkrishanverma

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: service meenu disturb Reply with quote

Dear sir
i have onida audioport model and purchess was since 2003 now its service meenu is very much disturb when open volume key than voice open after 55 tracks service center excutive told this model was closed and have no service meenu now so plz help me

[email protected]
096108-96107 (mobile no.)
Hemant Sharma

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: ONIDA KY bass not increasing more than 45 Reply with quote

Abhishek wrote:
Ayyanar wrote:
How to increase the KY bass level. In our TV the KY Bass level is just 45 and it is not increasing at all . Tell me how to increase it.

Even i had d same prob...press DISP and VSM key at d same time....a menu appears....Use down arrow key and enter TRIM-MAX it wil be set to 45,increase it to 63 by pressing right arrow key....the prob wil be solved...

I press the both keys together but no any setting is appear. May the model no. is differ as you write above. please leave comment if any one have any other option of below model.
Onida 21 color television 21ESS250.
sethumadhavankundoochy@gm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:00 pm    Post subject: ONIDA TV SERVICEING Reply with quote

I HAVE A ONIDA CRT KY2 SERIES TV PROBLEM THAT POWER ON SOMETIME OTHERWICE ONLY TICK TICK........... SOUND AT STRS707.VOLTAGE WILL BE WIBRATING
hemanth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: problem with my onida picture in picture model tv Reply with quote

hi
im facing problem with my onida 21inch picture in picture model tv. the picture is lost all of a sudden and i also followed "vsm" and "disp" process and it is only displaying a menu . i think the actual settings have been changed so please suggest me how to rectify the problem. or send me the actual setting menu
thanking you

hemanth :roll: :evil:
jayakumar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i use onida 29 marvel tv. i gave channel search and only 2 channels are coming if i press the channel button. wat do i do to set it right?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия