electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Are these signs that my tv is blowing out?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reachbree

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Are these signs that my tv is blowing out? Reply with quote

PLEASE DONT TELL ME MY TV IS BLOWING OUT! we just recently lost the one in our bedroom!!!

I cant tell if our cable is just screwing up with all the rain or if the tv is going out after 4 yrs.

On yesterday morning I noticed that it kept flashing into the snowing look...you know the black and white ants moving around on your tv screen??

Then when I got home from work yesterday evening, some of the channels were checkered. THey just looked like the picture turned into a checkered puzzle, the picture was still there, just checkered. Again this was only on certain channels not all.

Then this morning after a night of it playing perfectly fine, It went out completely and all that was there was a skinny white line in the middle of the screen, then it suddenly came back on after about 8 seconds, playing perfectly again, color, picture and all!!!

Is it my tv or cable?
Oh yey, its a Panasonic 32 inch flat screen....not panel, just a BIG tv with a flat screen...grey, not sure of the model number
Thanks in advance
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typical Panasonic, Your vertical IC took a crap. Post a complete model #.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия