electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
No power in TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
martha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: No power in TV Reply with quote

I recently purchased a flat screen TV. I moved my old TV, in an armoire, to a bedroom and since moving it the TV has no power. The armoire was slid across the carpet, so there was no damage or jolts of any kind to the television.
The television was working perfectly before the move. It is a GE 25GT506. I have tried the power cord in several different outlets and it still won't work. I cannot find a user's manual online, and would love any advice anyone could offer. Thanks
Gravityboots

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:22 am    Post subject: Perhaps Reply with quote

Perhaps the wall outlet you moved it to has a switch? Just a thought or if not the case, check breakers.
pawluf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bet would be dry joints in the PSU aera. If you know what you're doing, unplug it and open it up to check for any broken solder.
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd check for a side power switch. Could have hit it off by accident.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия