electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
ENCAD1200i,only sold at 9600USD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maggiebaicai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:35 am    Post subject: ENCAD1200i,only sold at 9600USD Reply with quote

Hello everyone,
we have made our own ENCAD1200i large format printer,which is of low price but has the same function with the original one.

Take your time to contact us,since the quantity is limited.
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Kodak / Encad 1200i Large Format Inkjet Printer is the right solution for your wide-format printing needs. This printer is the latest product for the Kodak team and offers some of the best features on the market.
Rapid evaporation drying system
A dual-component drying system offers a heated nose and ambient air plenum to improve drying efficiency for instant take up and faster print-to-lamination time.

Intermediate ink reservoirs
Ink reservoirs enable users to use 100% of their ink, maintain a constant supply of ink to the print head, and allow ink bottles to be changed on the fly for uninterrupted printing.

Variable speed for each application
Optimized variable print speeds cover the full spectrum of application needs – from high-quality to high-volume production (23 sfph – 220 sfph / 2.5 – 20.4 smph).

Intelligent Mask Technology
Patented Intelligent Mask Technology helps optimize color gamut, density and vibrancy without compromising speed. Advanced thermal print heads
Advanced thermal print heads apply optimized drop size and are designed for easy, clean-hands installation during replacement or maintenance.

Intelligent software suite
The 1200i software suite enables remote monitoring for overnight, unattended printing. With automated text messaging to your cell or e-mail, stay informed and on top of your work. The software also offers supplies and job tracking for profitability management.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия