electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
RGB Misgalignment on Toshiba TheaterView 50"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
exio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: RGB Misgalignment on Toshiba TheaterView 50" Reply with quote

Hello,

I have a Toshiba 50" TheaterView TV, and I believe it is rear projection. I bought it off of a friend of mine for a few bucks, and the only problem with the TV is that the red, green, and blue layers are misaligned slightly. The green is left of the red by about 3/4 of an inch, red seems to be centered, and blue is to the right by about the same length.

Is there anything I can do myself to fix this? I'm a computer geek who builds his own computers, and loves to do DIY repairs, and I can generally fix most problems. Is there a feasible way to fix this issue without having to take it in for repairs?

Additionally, if anybody knows what these symptoms can be called, please let me know. I'm hoping there is a technical term for this issue, because that would yield some better results from searching.

Thanks,

Chris
exio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried to edit, but it doesn't look like that feature is available.

Anyways, I played with Convergence a little bit and it seems like maybe just the blue layer is messed up -- it is jittering and it is offset to the right.

Thank you in advance!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

delete this topic -- reposted in proper forum. my apologies... (damned firefox tabs)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия