electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
HITACHI REAR PROJECTION TV 55 INCH WILL NOT TURN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KBINPA

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:06 am    Post subject: HITACHI REAR PROJECTION TV 55 INCH WILL NOT TURN Reply with quote

I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY HITACHI REAR PROJECTION TV,MODEL 55EX9K,CHASSIS AP32.THE TV WILL NOT TURN ON,RED LIGHT ON THE FRONT COMES ON FOR A SECOND AND I HEAR WHAT SOUNDS LIKE A RELAY CLICKING.I FOUND PICTURES AND PART NUMBERS FOR A FIX ON THIS WEB SITE,BUT IT WAS NOT FOR AN AP32 CHASSIS.ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.TV IS OVER TEN YEARS OLD SO I DO NOT WANT TO SPEND A LOT ON IT.
Gravityboots

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: Found this in my 55EX Service Notes Reply with quote

DEAD SET - (-24) VOLT SUPPLY IS DOWN TO (-13) AND SOME OF THE OTHER SUPPLIES WERE ALSO LOW CHECK/RESOLDER CONNECTIONS ON T701
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия