electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
LG CT-29K30E TV -

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: LG CT-29K30E TV - Reply with quote

I have an LG CT-29K30E CRT television that I have removed from it's chassis and installed into an Arcade Machine.

However, during the move I believe I may have damaged a component. The television works correctly, other than the fact that the horizontal width of the image is wrong - the image has been 'squashed' an inch in from either side of the picture tube.

From what I've been able to gather, this may be resolvable by either replacing the damaged component(s) or tweaking the service settings inside the TV itself. but I don't have a schematic or service manual to work off.

I have attempted to adjust the magnets on the neck of the CRT in the desperate hope that it would resolve the problem, but unfortunately this did not work.

Would anyone have any ideas, or a location to get the service manual?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия