electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Hitachi 50UX58B
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deadhitachi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Where to buy Hitachi parts? Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Well I replaced C707 (blue cap) and the 2A pico fuse (E994). Set is back in service - still a great picture. It's getting pretty hard to find good electronic supply stores. Even the big internet and mail order companies did not have good assistance with trying to match this capacitor - had to buy a "genuine" Hitachi part.

I'd still like to know what SK01 - the white "service only" switch is.

My 50UX58B quit last week and upon inspecting I found C707 blown "open". I removed the board last night and everything else appears fine visually.

I am going to replace C707 and E994 as in the above quote. Hopefully this will fix it.

Anyone know where to get these EXACT parts? wwiiflyer above used "genuine" hitachi parts- where can I buy these?

Thanks for any and all replies...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: hitachi power problem Reply with quote

http://www.hitachiserviceusa.com/Customer.asp

Use this website to find hitachi parts.
[email protected]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: you would never believe it! Reply with quote

I have this exact model tv, "which crapped out several weeks ago" and until today it did not work, not a huge circuit expert but I do have a knack for being a bit resourceful, I can look for fried parts and change them when nessisary, I mean everyone knows that electronic parts do not function after the smoke leaks out of them, right? well thank goodness for this forum, because I could not see the bad parts in my set! I found this forum, hunted the parts by number on the board, and sure enough, they were both bad, right down to the tiny pinhole in the blue cap! stopped by my local parts store, spent five bucks on the two parts, soldered them in, tv is back on line! a lucky find perhaps, but I just want to say thanks to whomever for posting this forum, you made my life easy today, and most likely saved me some serious bucks! your awsome! Very Happy

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:01 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I replaced C707 (blue cap) and the 2A pico fuse (E994). Set is back in service - still a great picture. It's getting pretty hard to find good electronic supply stores. Even the big internet and mail order companies did not have good assistance with trying to match this capacitor - had to buy a "genuine" Hitachi part.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is good to hear! Very Happy
Jim22

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: 50ux58b Reply with quote

I have a similar problem,all leds light except b+120v.Television does not come on,but red led on front comes on.Television worked intermittently and then quit altogether.Any help would be apreciated,Thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

having the same issue as the rest of you are...
ordered the parts from pac parts (800)421-5080
getting a spare of each (just in case)
spent less then $20.00 with shipping and tax!!!!

keeping fingers crossed that this works,
will update next week with results!
Thankful Bryan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: IT WORKS AGAIN!!!!!! Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
having the same issue as the rest of you are...
ordered the parts from pac parts (800)421-5080
getting a spare of each (just in case)
spent less then $20.00 with shipping and tax!!!!

keeping fingers crossed that this works,
will update next week with results!

YES!!!!!

it works!!! Thanks to all that posted on this thread....

amazing how 2 little components can knock out a TV like that.
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats what we're here for. If we can, we help.
WantsHelpBadly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having the exact same problem. Would somebody please post a picture of the inside, showing which area the E994 and C707 is. I've never been good at reading the boards. Thanks!
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WantsHelpBadly wrote:
I'm having the exact same problem. Would somebody please post a picture of the inside, showing which area the E994 and C707 is. I've never been good at reading the boards. Thanks!

Read
http://forum.eserviceinfo.com/viewtopic.php?t=22049&start=0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия