electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
jogmaster

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vicmark

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:53 am    Post subject: jogmaster Reply with quote

Hi.I have a problem with my Schneider CD@MP3 player(Jogmaster).When I play a CD, no matter CDA or MP3, the diskman plays O.K., but there is no readings on the display(the backlight is O.K. too).The LCD is on the remote - its buttons work fine, but still there's no readings.I had the remote changed at the warranty service station several times - and - no result.They say that they changed even the main board of the unit(the diskman) - still no positive result.I guess I will have to repair it myself.Could anybody help with a service manual or some kind of information?
blah222

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also a problem with my Jogmaster 702. The EL backlight doesn't work at all. Don't know what to do, as I don't know anything about ELs and don't have the necessary technical data
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия