electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
THOMSON SCENIUM 44JW611S TV REAR PROJECTION PROBLEM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomcats

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: THOMSON SCENIUM 44JW611S TV REAR PROJECTION PROBLEM Reply with quote

HI I HAVE A REAR PROJECTION THOMSON SCENIUM 44W611S.THE PROBLEM IM HAVING IS WHEN I PLUG IT IN AND TURN IT ON THE RED POWER BUTTON FLASHES ON OFF ON OFF ETC AND NO PICTURE DISPLAYS.DO YOU GUYS THINK I NEED A NEW BULB OR A PC BOARD FOR IT OR COULD IT BE SOMETHING ELSE.ANY HELP APPRECIATED.

ALSO IF ANYONE HAS A USER MANUAL OR SERVICE MANUAL FOR THIS MODEL TV WOULD BE APPRECIATED ALSO.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: tv Reply with quote

i have the same problem did you find out what it was
b0bal0b

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Power button flashing on 44JW611S Reply with quote

if the red power light is flashing, it's in standby with the alarm clock set to wake up at a certain time...
sarah12

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: on/off button Reply with quote

having simiar trouble the on/off button sometimes works but at the moment it 's staying on red ,nobody seems to help ,any ideas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия