electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
BUSSINESS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slav4o.com

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plamensl wrote:
Hi,

The situation is very much the same here (in Bulgaria) - same new stores, which give credit, low prices and no one would like to have his equipment repaired - instead, he buys a new one.

I have no idea how to change that.
I could start a new topic for service technicians' business issues, where ideas can be exchanged on how to improve the situation, if there is interest.

Greeetings: Plamen

Hi I think that the low prices have and one good side: Now is easyer to manufacture devices, because cost of its components is low and devices are as a whole cheap. Idea and will have many buyers. Idea
hvrcomputer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give me examples Slav?
StarBaseONE2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I face much of the same troubles here in the USA. I wont accept in any television under a 25' (with a few exceptions) for repair, because it is cheaper on the customer to purchase a like valued new set by the time I've finished the repair. But I have hope that this trend will be reversing itself in the next few years due to the fact that HDTV is the up and coming standard. In this country we are all supposed to be completely on this standard by 2006. Meanwhile I will continue to expand into Computer repair and 802.11 networking set-up and internet service providing, Automobile alarm system installation and servicing, security systems installation with contracted monitering, CCTV installations for security to home and business owners, also I get quite a few home theater installations each month.
I guess I figure that life is supposed to be a struggle, and wouldn't have it any other way! LOL
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия