electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
super vhs gr-smx730 camcorder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
troubled

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: super vhs gr-smx730 camcorder Reply with quote

Very Happy hello, it is my first time on the board and I thought I would give it a try. I have been trying to find a pc cable for my cam corder for a while now and noone seems to be able to help. I am looking for the pc cable it hjas a small tip for the CC like a ear phone jack, and then a regular end I think it is a serial end. does onyone know what I am talking about? Any help would be appreciated. thanks!![/b]
CCNA

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: cable para tu camara jvc s vhs Reply with quote

si amigo yo lo tengo si quieres te lo mando

yea right i have two

if you want i sell you and send you

thanks and replay soon
CCNA 2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: i am looking for service manual JVC model GR-SXM730U Reply with quote

yeah

i want to know where download
service manual for this camcorder
because is failing

and ill try to fixit

thanks

and i have more cables for download pictures since this camera

send a message to ogstudent @ h o t m a i l . c o m
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow

saludos

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: cable para tu camara jvc s vhs Reply with quote

CCNA wrote:
si amigo yo lo tengo si quieres te lo mando

yea right i have two

if you want i sell you and send you

thanks and replay soon

hey amigo, usted tiene el manual de la camara jvc model noº GR-SXM730U
serias tan amable de enviarmelo al correo: [email protected]
le agradesco mucho
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия