electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
sony trinitron k24fv300 stuck in standby

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fixitguy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: sony trinitron k24fv300 stuck in standby Reply with quote

Cannot get my Trinitron out of stand by/timer mode. I turn tv on , no picture. unplugged while flashing,waited 15 minutes+ no difference. Can someone wealk me through servicing tv
Corey

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude i got the same prob can anyone plz help?
mdv

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even i got the same problem with the same model. It was working fine till yesterday before it stopped working in the mid. Now when i press the power button it make a grunt sound which it use to make before even, but it refuses to start and red light keep on blinking.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
frank

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check IC MC23001D,Also the Hot and R640,IC600,R651also try to resolder horizontal circuit,special flyback horiz.driver trnsf.and all around if you don't know much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия