electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony KV-32XBR45 no picture, no sound, no click. fuse ok

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtillery

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Sony KV-32XBR45 no picture, no sound, no click. fuse ok Reply with quote

I have a Sony KV-32XBR45, while I was watching TV, it turned off and wouldn't respond to any controls to turn back on. there is no picture, no sound and no clicking when I press the power button. I checked the fuse and the fuse if fine. I unpluged the TV for a few minutes and plluged it back in to see if it would reset anything and still nothing. This TV is 11 years old and up untill this happend I have never had any problem with it at all. Any ideas?
Pilsener

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You didn't say if the StBy-light is lighting or not.

But if it's not:
Check the power-switch.
Check for dry solder joints in the PSU.
Replace caps.
dtillery

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, no, the Standby light is not lighting. I looked and it wasn't on. Not blinking or anything. I plugged the TV back in and pressed the on button but nothing happens.. nothing at all.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Sony KV-32XBR45 no picture, no sound, no click. fuse ok Reply with quote

dtillery wrote:
I have a Sony KV-32XBR45, while I was watching TV, it turned off and wouldn't respond to any controls to turn back on. there is no picture, no sound and no clicking when I press the power button. I checked the fuse and the fuse if fine. I unpluged the TV for a few minutes and plluged it back in to see if it would reset anything and still nothing. This TV is 11 years old and up untill this happend I have never had any problem with it at all. Any ideas?

Check Reg. (MX0841)/hot transistor,r607,cap662 .01ohm/resolder driver transformer.
Ryuji

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: mine too is crazy Reply with quote

Hello, I also have one of this tv and ith the same problem but mine whem pluged just don't do a thing. If I press the power button the stand by led keeps blinking but nothing happens.
minnie

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check R607 and see if it's open.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no it's ok Sad
minnie

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it a constant blink or cycles?

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

constant blink
minnie

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Q591 shorted?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия