electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
I have a locked TV
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mayashekhina

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Unlocking the Celestial K12n-C1 Reply with quote

busyaussiemom posted

I found the manual for this TV as mine was locked too. What you have to do, and I hope this information is not too late, is while holding down the "F" button press the mute button then press the on button. This can be done only by remote control though.

This is great advice, we bought ours second hand for the kids room so had absolutely no idea of what little hands could cause and no manual. Thankyou.
Ynez

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Locked Celestial TV Reply with quote

Thankyou so much my TV is now unlocked, not that I know how it got locked in the first place!!! I was suprised to see how many others had the same problem, I think it must be the child lock although it has fooled so many of us adults!! Thanks again.
brendannnn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: help Reply with quote

i have no remote how do i get panel lock off
jts1957

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having read this thread from beginning ... NO REMOTE - YOU Don't!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия