electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
problem with Sanyo DP32746
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: problem with Sanyo DP 32746 Reply with quote

vtech wrote:
new user wrote:
I ordered a new inverter board last week and just got it today. I installed it and powered up the set and now the screen lights up and everything is working fine. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! Very Happy

Not too bad to get a 32' LCD for a little troubleshooting & the price of a board eh? Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy That's what we're here for.
new user

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: pd 32746 Reply with quote

I had the same exact tv givin to me with the same problem, were did the last user get a new inverter board and how much? Confused

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
If the fuse is open you can try to replace it. It will blow again. Sanyo's #800-877-5036.

Call Sayno
Gary G

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Inverter Board Reply with quote

Where can I find the part number for the inverter board, and where can I order it? I have the exact same problem here, and am unable to locate a supplier for the board.

Thanks much
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
If the fuse is open you can try to replace it. It will blow again. Sanyo's #800-877-5036.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how, approx much did the board cost? do you know the model/part #? thanks a lot.
white squirrel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: more info on replacing the parts directly Reply with quote

I have some help to give if you have the exact same problem.

When you power up the screen, brief flash from the bottom half of the screen and then nothing.... you get sound if TV is already configured.

Open up the TV, check the inverter board and F100 is blown. Then you probably have the same problem as all of us.

By checking more closely I was able to find that two mosfet on the F100 side were shorted out to ground and that those specific chips had nice little holes in the chip packaging ... so they were obviously dead.

Usually F101 is also blown off. It is a fuse in the circuit that drives the gate of the mosfet.

Mosfet is this part:
AO4614A

Double check it yourself. Part is available at digikey for pennies.

To replace F100 and F101, I also found suitable 5A and 20A fuses at digikey. I can give part numbers but it's at your own risk. They work but are not exact replacements as far as I know as I was not able to get the specs of the original part, contrary to the mosfet.

F100 is this part: F2587CT-ND

F101 is this part: F2920CT-ND

With shipping: 20$ total.

Caveat: you need a good soldering Iron and you need to be good at soldering surface mount parts. Beware of static electricity and ground all your stuff, including you as the mosfet are sensible to it.

It's easy to screw up the soldering job if you are not careful. I almost ripped off a soldering pad when I unsoldered one of the mosfet chips.

if you want the full board, I have links but forum does not let me post them.

I did not try to call Sanyo for the full board. Did anybody have any luck on that ?
vtech

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: more info on replacing the parts directly Reply with quote

white squirrel wrote:
I have some help to give if you have the exact same problem.
When you power up the screen....
It's easy to screw up the soldering job if you are not careful. I almost ripped off a soldering pad when I unsoldered one of the mosfet chips.
if you want the full board, I have links but forum does not let me post them.

Thanx for all the information and if you register, you can post a link.
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RDENC2548TPZZ is the part number, why pay $70 when you can fix it for $20. Fleabay has them also.
white squirrel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Minnie but the part number you gave is not the right part number.

RDENC2548TPZZ is the inverter for the DP32648.

It will not fit the DP32746. The connector for the neon tubes don't match and the connector for the power and signals don't look like they match. Well they don't match what I had in my TV

In the DP32746, directly written on the PCB of the inverter board is this:

AUO P/N: 19.26006.110
LOGAH P/N: VIT1008.60 REV:2
I/P: 24Vdc/4.5A, O/P:1170Vac/5mA*16

AUO is the part number for AU Optronics
LOGAH is the part number for Logah Technology Corporation

lcdpart and electronica-usa have the part
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия