electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
problem with Sanyo DP32746
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.partstore.com/Model/Sanyo/Sanyo/DP32746.aspx
Looks correct to me...

white squirrel wrote:
Sorry Minnie but the part number you gave is not the right part number.

RDENC2548TPZZ is the inverter for the DP32648.

It will not fit the DP32746. The connector for the neon tubes don't match and the connector for the power and signals don't look like they match. Well they don't match what I had in my TV

In the DP32746, directly written on the PCB of the inverter board is this:

AUO P/N: 19.26006.110
LOGAH P/N: VIT1008.60 REV:2
I/P: 24Vdc/4.5A, O/P:1170Vac/5mA*16

AUO is the part number for AU Optronics
LOGAH is the part number for Logah Technology Corporation

lcdpart and electronica-usa have the part
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.partstore.com/CompatibleModels/Sanyo/Sanyo/RDENC2548TPZZ/Refurbished.aspx

Quote:
FOUND: All models that use the Sanyo RDENC2548TPZZ
OldIBMer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See if you find what you need here:

http://www.shopjimmy.com/backlight-inverter-vit79002-52-for-32-lcd-models.htm

Recently got an inverter here...very happy with it.

Gerald
OldIBMer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might be better.

http://www.shopjimmy.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=dp32746
white squirrel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:01 am    Post subject: part numbers.... Reply with quote

Hi Minnie,

I didn't know about "partstore". Their prices are good. If they are listing the part as going into a Sanyo DP32746 I'me guessing it will also fit.

I was sceptical since the photos I found of part RDENC2548TPZZ look really different from the part I had in the TV. Transformers, circuits and high voltage connectors look different. On the positive side, the power and control connector pinout is a match.

Unfortunately, this specific board is missing some metal pads on the circuit board. They help ground the aluminium shield going over the inverter. I'me not sure if this is crucial. The shield is grounded at the other end, so It probably does not matter.

So it's probably a replacement and I'me being finicky. Smile Sorry...

Has anybody tried to repair a Sanyo DP32746 with part RDENC2548TPZZ ?

As for part VIT79002.52.... OldIBMer, did the repair went according to plan ?

Thanks in advance

Hope that helps. Sorry for doubting you Minnie ^-^;;
OldIBMer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: part numbers.... Reply with quote

white squirrel wrote:
Hi Minnie,

I didn't know about "partstore". Their prices are good. If they are listing the part as going into a Sanyo DP32746 I'me guessing it will also fit.

I was sceptical since the photos I found of part RDENC2548TPZZ look really different from the part I had in the TV. Transformers, circuits and high voltage connectors look different. On the positive side, the power and control connector pinout is a match.

Unfortunately, this specific board is missing some metal pads on the circuit board. They help ground the aluminium shield going over the inverter. I'me not sure if this is crucial. The shield is grounded at the other end, so It probably does not matter.

So it's probably a replacement and I'me being finicky. Smile Sorry...

Has anybody tried to repair a Sanyo DP32746 with part RDENC2548TPZZ ?

As for part VIT79002.52.... OldIBMer, did the repair went according to plan ?

Thanks in advance

Hope that helps. Sorry for doubting you Minnie ^-^;;

White squirrel, for my problem, the fix went according to plan with the part from ShopJimmy.com. They seem to be a very good business, from my one-time experience. The 2nd link I gave you does not work now probably because they sold the part (it's price was marked down). They still (as of right now) have another inverter:
http://www.shopjimmy.com/backlight-inverter-vit71008-60.htm
Good luck.

Gerald
me

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: the inverter board Reply with quote

can I asked how much was the inverter board, and where you got it. I have the same problem, same model.
TheHardDrive

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: DP32746 Reply with quote

I am doing some work on this same television atm. I believe my problem is related to the power board although I was originally thinking inverter.

Explanation:

The service manual shows that the power connector "K6R" between the power board and main board should read as follows.

Pins 4,5 - 24v
Pins 1,6 - 6v
Pin 7 - 5v

All of these voltages checked out fine except pins 4,5 which read back infinite on my meter.

I then checked the main board side of the same connector and had the same result. All voltages checked fine except for pins 4,5.

I then checked the power connector from the power board to the inverter which should read 24v on pins 1,2,3,4, & 5. All of them read infinite.

From some posts I read before if you get the correct power up voltages on the power board side (3.5-5vs) but the incorrect power voltages (24v) then you should replace the main power board.

If you get the incorrect power voltage readings on the power board side you should check them on the main board side. If incorrect on main board side also then probably bad main board. If you get correct power on volts on main board side, but not power board side then you probably have a bad cable between the main and power board.

Anyways I am fixing to order a replacement power board and see if this resolves the problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия