electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
getting my blaupunkt cd changer to work after installing it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jameschipper21

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: getting my blaupunkt cd changer to work after installing it Reply with quote

i have just bought a cd changer blaupunkt 5 cd changer to go in my peugeot 307, bought the cable connected it all up, but nothing happens, cd player and radio is fine but the compartment where the cd changer is nothing happens.

Am i doing something wrong ie the car computer or is the cd changer faulty, dont want to go get it installed properly pay them 40 pounds or so and hen be told its faulty, fine paying that money if i know it works and its something i cant do.

Any responses would be great. kind regards James

i know the code but i have no option to put it in.

[/b]

ps sorry for posting twice not sure which area to post this in sorry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия