electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Please help. Working on a sylvania srt2232s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
techie_grl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: Please help. Working on a sylvania srt2232s Reply with quote

Any assistance would be very helpful. We are working on a sylvania srt2232s. Sears bought this model from funai, and it has been impossible to find any tech support from sears. We have replaced quite a few parts, but customer still has the same problem, it looses horizontal sync.
Danisathome

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Sylvania SRT2232S TV Reply with quote

The sensor inside my TV has failed - how do I get a part and or repair? Help me!!! Sears sucks.
Robin Superbat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:56 am    Post subject: hoz sync loss & sensor failed Reply with quote

Hoz sync loss can be caused by any comp from tuner to uPc incl hoz sect. Failed sensor- if you mean ir receiver, it can be easily fixed by r/p- can be remote fault(batts ok?)- remote been dropped, or liquid spilled into?. Can also be faulty eeprom or uPc or other associated comp. I get tired of saying this, but please find your friendly local repairer- many competent hobbyists have the skill to fix your t.v.,s faults.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found a local repairman - I'd rather give it to that kind of guy who can do it. I'd rather give my business to them than some uncaring corporate jerk who punches a clock. I'm also a tight-ass, so if I can do it I will. I can see myself opening the TV up and never getting it back together again - well, at least so it works.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия