electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony KPS4112 Rear Projection Dead !!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
New memeber

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:40 am    Post subject: Sony KPS4112 Rear Projection Dead !! Reply with quote

The chopper transistor (BUZ91A) in the power supply board failed short circuit. The main's fuse also blows. Has anyone got any ideas what to look for next? I have replaced R613 which was found to be open circuit, at the same time I replaced TDA4605-3 and the opto-coupler. However, the transistor BUZ91A still fails even after replacing all the above mentioned components. I have no circuit to work to, so please help if anyone got any idea what to look for next.

Regards,

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Sony KPS4112 Rear Projection TV circuit diagram (fuse blown) Reply with quote

I have a copy of the circuit diagram and will work on it and will update anyone interested with similar fault(s).

Regards,
jgdas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Sony KPS4112 Rear Projection TV circuit diagram (fuse bl Reply with quote

Defently you have an open or sort at the primary of psu
unsolder all the diodes and the resistor of the primary of the psu and measure them outside of the ckt,and the small resistor.
This problem is at the most of the case produse by lighting or over voltage
but there is and another one place you must check.
at the progector check if is oil run from the tube to the high voltage transformer,this oil produse s/c at high voltage trafo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия