electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Renault Scenic Sunroof Fuse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
waynew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Renault Scenic Sunroof Fuse Reply with quote

Hello.

I have just bought a 2000 Scenic which as ever is missing the books, the front sunroof is not working and I can't find the correct fuse it the fuse box, could someone please point me in the right direct?

Whilst I'm asking, is there an easier way to get radio codes for it, the Renault dealer wants to charge me a fortune for the code?

Car is W514 XBH
Vin VF1JA04B522155174

Thanks
minnie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Renault Scenic Sunroof Fuse Reply with quote

waynew wrote:
Hello.

I have just bought a 2000 Scenic which as ever is missing the books, the front sunroof is not working and I can't find the correct fuse it the fuse box, could someone please point me in the right direct?

Whilst I'm asking, is there an easier way to get radio codes for it, the Renault dealer wants to charge me a fortune for the code?

Car is W514 XBH
Vin VF1JA04B522155174

Thanks

Pull the radio out and post the numbers on the case in the unlock/decode forum.
jomboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: fuses Reply with quote

Hi my scenic is in the garage at the moment getting the rear wheel bearing fixed. I will check my manual for the fuse when I get it back today. How did you access the fuses as I havent been able to remove the cover and have the same issue with the front sunroof... cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия